Need a Little Help Falling Asleep?
After a long day, you may need a little help falling asleep. New Unisom SleepMinis™ can help you get the rest you need.
SleepMinis help you fall asleep fast, sleep soundly, and wake refreshed. The little capsules are easy to swallow and non-habit forming.
- Small1 Capsules
What Is Diphenhydramine HCl?
Diphenhydramine HCl is a non-habit forming antihistamine that helps you get a safe, restful night’s sleep. It works by blocking the effects of a naturally occurring neurotransmitter your body makes called histamine.2 When histamine is reduced, you experience drowsiness, which allows you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
(in each mini-capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do not use:
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Drug Facts (continued)
When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 mini-capsules (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by doctor
blue 1, citric acid, gelatin, lactose, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, pregelatinized corn starch, red 3, titanium dioxide (309-121)
1Compared to other leading OTC sleep-aids