Melt Away Your Restless Nights
Unisom SleepMeltsTM are great tasting sleep aids that dissolve on your tongue in just 30 seconds – no water required.1 They help you fall asleep fast, sleep soundly, and wake up refreshed.
SleepMeltsTM are safe, non-habit forming and have a great cherry flavor.
- Dissolves In 30 seconds
What Is Diphenhydramine HCl?
Diphenhydramine HCl is a non-habit forming antihistamine that helps you get a safe, restful night’s sleep. It works by blocking the effects of a naturally occurring neurotransmitter your body makes called histamine.2 When histamine is reduced, you experience drowsiness, which allows you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
(in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do not use:
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks
Drug Facts (continued)
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: 2 tablets (25 mg each) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by doctor
- place 2 tablets on tongue; tablets dissolve with or without water
- allow tablets to dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, PVP, red 7, starch, sucralose, sucrose (245-236)
1 Speed of dissolution doesn’t necessarily correlate with onset of sleep